You can have Naan Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Naan Sandwich
- It’s 250 gms of boneless mutton.
- It’s 5 of large potatoes, boiled and roughly mashed.
- It’s 3 of large onions, chopped.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 7-8 of green chillies, chopped.
- You need 8-10 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coriander, chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare 10 of small Naans.
Naan Sandwich step by step
- Boil the mutton with ginger garlic paste, salt and 1 cup water. Cook till the mutton is tender. Remove and shred it finely. Reserve some stock..
- In a vessel heat oil. Add the chopped green chillies and saute for a minute. Add garlic and saute for another minute. Once you get a nice aroma of chillies and garlic add the onions and cook till translucent. Add the tomatoes and cook for a few minutes. Add salt, haldi and garam masala. Cook for 5 minutes. Now add the shredded mutton and mashed potatoes. Mix well. Add coriander leaves and some of the reserved stock. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Slit open the Naans and add the mutton stuffing into it. Spread well. Heat a non-stick pan, smear some ghee/ oil on it and place the Naans on the pan. Roast slightly from both sides. Enjoy!.