Aloo Cheese Naan.
You can have Aloo Cheese Naan using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aloo Cheese Naan
- Prepare of for naan dough.
- You need of flour (maida).
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of yogurt.
- Prepare of Water lukewarm.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s of potatoes.
- You need of cumin (zeera).
- You need of coriander chopped.
- You need of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of turmeric powder (haldi).
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Melted butter for brushing.
Aloo Cheese Naan instructions
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Make well in between and add oil. Add yogurt and mix with hand. Then gradually add water and knead the dough..
- Knead dough smoothly, and keep aside to rise in a warm place. Rise for 1 hr minimum..
- Wash and peel potatoes. Boil them. After they are done, mash them with all spices, coriander and chillies..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add zeera, and fry the mashed potato mixture lightly..
- After dough has risen, take small section from it and roll out into a circle roti shape. Should not be too thin nor too thick..
- Fill the potato mixture into the flattened dough, add mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Fold the dough into a ball..
- Flatten the filled dough ball again. Should not be too thin nor too thick. Place in greased baking tin, brush with melted butter. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. Give top grill heat for 2 minutes at the end..
- Serve hot and enjoy..